- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jill Cislaghi - Friends of Mine
- Write a Review
- #K92211 000000000 K92211000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Jill Cislaghi cut her one and only album in 1977, during her senior year at Regis College in Massachusetts. She recorde...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Jill Cislaghi cut her one and only album in 1977, during her senior year at Regis College in Massachusetts. She recorded solely for friends, family, and as a memento for the members of her graduating class. Friends of Mine describes the loves and tribulations of Cislaghi's life with a mixture of naiveté and wisdom. With nothing more than her voice and (mostly unplugged) guitar, Cislaghi's Folk sound is singular and resonant, bold yet humble. Friends of Mine's hopeful yet wintry vision should appeal to fans of Sibylle Baier, Karen Dalton, Ruthann Friedman, and Ted Lucas. First-ever reissue includes previously-unreleased bonus track Lazy J. Eco-rational 135-gram vinyl and high-quality tip-on sleeves. One-time limited pressing of 500. A coproduction of Yoga Records and Music Inside Records.;Track List:1. A1. July 20th;2. A2. Shine Your Light;3. A3. Don't Make Me Just Another Memory;4. A4. Passing Fancy;5. A5. Birthday Song;6. B1. Window-Pane;7. B2. Jesse;8. B3. Sweet November;9. B4. Friend of Mine;10. B5. for Bea (My Grandmother);11. B6. Lazy J
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.