- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jim Avett and Family - For His Children And Ours
- Write a Review
- #K62362 000000000 K62362000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For His Children and Ours is the second Jim Avett and Family collection following an eponymous 2008 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For His Children and Ours is the second Jim Avett and Family collection following an eponymous 2008 release. Produced by and featuring Seth and Scott Avett of The Avett Brothers, additional musicians include Jim Avett, Bonnie Avett Rini, Bob Crawford and Tania Elizabeth. "Growing up in the Piedmont section of North Carolina almost everyone I knew had a piano in the living room. It was not only there for children to learn how to play the instrument but also for families to gather around and sing old gospel hymns. I think this new "Jim Avett and Family" album is a reflection of that. This collection of songs is a tip of the hat to a lost Southern art form." - Dolphus Ramseur;Track List:1. Beulah Land;2. Where the Roses Never Fade;3. He Said If You Love Me Feed My Sheep;4. I Saw the Light;5. I'm Gonna Have a Little Talk;6. Here Am I Lord Send Me;7. Peace in the Valley;8. Jesus Lifted Me;9. Jim's Gospel Song;10. Just a Closer Walk with Thee;11. Angel Band;12. Precious Lord
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.