- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jim Hall - Concierto
- Write a Review
- #K76247 000000000 K76247000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:(2-LP set) Jim Hall's Concierto was arguably the greatest LP in the history of CTI and possibly a masterpiece. With two...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:(2-LP set) Jim Hall's Concierto was arguably the greatest LP in the history of CTI and possibly a masterpiece. With two legendary players in the frontline, trumpeter Chet Baker and Paul Desmond, Hall interprets standards and engaging originals. A master of melody who never wastes notes, the centerpiece for this release is Hall's interpretation of one movement from Rodrigo's "Guitar Concerto," arranged by Don Sebesky. Tracks are: You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To, Two's Blues, the Answer Is Yes, Concierto de Aranjuez, Rock Skippin', Unfinished Business, You'd Be So Nice to Come Home to (alternate take), the Answer Is Yes (alternate take), Rock Skippin' (alternate take). 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. You'd Be So Nice to Come Home to;2. Two's Blues;3. Answer Is Yes;4. Conceirto de Aranjuez;5. Rock Skippin';6. Unfinished Business;7. You'd Be So Nice to Come Home to [Alternate Take];8. Answer Is Yes [Alternate Take];9. Rock Skippin' [Alternate Take];Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.