- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jim James - Eternally Even
- K54685 000000000 K54685000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from My Morning Jacket frontman Jim James, the follow up to his critically acclaimed 20...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from My Morning Jacket frontman Jim James, the follow up to his critically acclaimed 2013 solo debut, Regions of Light and Sound of God. Produced by Grammy-nominated Blake Mills (Alabama Shakes, Conor Oberst, Fiona Apple). Jim James says: "I wanted to make an album that hopefully speaks to the issues of the day, many of which, sadly, are issues we have been dealing with since the beginning of time. Most of what I think about right now is how so many things in the world are SO fucked up- our political system is broken and corrupt... our earth is being destroyed by climate change... people are not treating each other with equality and respect... and I think- are we going to make it? Are we going to figure it out and fix it before it's too late? Can we ever truly open our hearts and embrace love in all it's beautiful forms? I think it's still possible. I still have hope in humanity. I'm just trying to be a part of the discussion and encourage people to speak out for equality, to not be afraid to speak out for peace and love. All of us feel afraid at times in these absolutely insane times, but it's important we speak our minds, cast our votes, and do not give in to fear and hatred.";Track List:1. Hide in Plain Sight 5:09;2. Same Old Lie 5:54;3. Here in Spirit 4:16;4. The World's Smiling Now 4:53;5. We Ain't Getting Any Younger Pt. 1 6:27;6. We Ain't Getting Any Younger Pt. 2 3:04;7. True Nature 3:40;8. In the Moment 4:09;9. Eternally Even 3:53
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.