- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jim Ruiz - Mount Curve Avenue
- Write a Review
- #K91591 000000000 K91591000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP-only pressing. Mount Curve Avenue sees the Jim Ruiz Set making an expansive mid '60s sound that review...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Limited vinyl LP-only pressing. Mount Curve Avenue sees the Jim Ruiz Set making an expansive mid '60s sound that reviewers are raving about. Like his classic 1995 LP O Brother Where Art Thou? the new album, produced by the Orange Peels' Allen Clapp, owes much to '60s Pop and Jazz, and '80s UK acts like Everything But the Girl, the Monochrome Set & the Jazz Butcher. All of which is filtered through Ruiz's funny, romantic, world-weary lyrics. It's a charmer of an album and an extremely welcome return.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.