- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jim Sullivan - U.F.O.
- Write a Review
- #K61284 000000000 K61284000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1970 curiosity. Jim Sullivan was a West Coast should-have-been,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1970 curiosity. Jim Sullivan was a West Coast should-have-been, an Irish-American former high school quarterback whose gift for storytelling earned him cult status in the Malibu bar where he performed nightly. Sullivan was always on the edge of fame hanging out with movie stars like Harry Dean Stanton, performing on the Jose Feliciano Show, even stealing a cameo in the ultimate hippie movie, Easy Rider. U.F.O. was a different beast to the one-man-and-his-guitar stuff Jim had been doing on stage instead, it was a fully realized album of scope and imagination, a Folk-Rock record with it's head in the stratosphere. Sullivan's voice is deep and expressive like Fred Neil with a weathered and worldly Americana sound like Joe South, pop songs that aren't happy but filled with despair. The album is punctuated with a string section, other times a Wurlitzer piano provides the driving groove. U.F.O. is a slice of American Pop music filtered from the murky depths of Los Angeles, by way of the deep south.;Track List:1. Jerome;2. Plain As Your Eyes Can See;3. Roll Back the Time;4. Whistle Stop;5. Rosey;6. Highways;7. U.F.O;8. So Natural;9. Johnny;10. Sandman;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.