- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimi Hendrix - Hendrix in the West
- Write a Review
- #K57698 000000000 K57698000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/13/2011;Notes:Consisting of live material recorded at venues ranging from the Berkeley Community Theatre and the San Diego Sports Are...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/13/2011;Notes:Consisting of live material recorded at venues ranging from the Berkeley Community Theatre and the San Diego Sports Arena to the Isle of Wight Festival, HENDRIX IN THE WEST captures the guitarist exploring new directions in sound during 1969-70. Out of print in the US since 1974, HENDRIX IN THE WEST, has remained one of the most requested albums by fans to return to the commercial marketplace. HENDRIX IN THE WEST will be reissued as an expanded single disc featuring five additional, previously unavailable performances of Hendrix classics such as "Fire," "I Don't Live Today" and "Spanish Castle Magic".;Track List:1. The Queen [Live Isle of Wight August 30 1970] [Live];2. SGT. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Live Isle of Wight August 30 1;3. Little Wing [Live 10/12/68 Winterland San Francisco Ca] [Live];4. Fire [Live San Diego Sports Arena May 25 1969] [Live];5. I Don't Live Today [Live San Diego Sports Arena May 25 1969] [Live];6. Red House [Live San Diego Sports Arena May 25 1969] [Live];7. Johnny B. Goode [Live Berkeley Community Center Berkeley Ca May 30 1;8. Lover Man [Live Berkeley Community Center Berkeley Ca May 30 1970] [;9. Blue Suede Shoes [Live Berkeley Community Center Berkeley Ca May 30;10. Spanish Castle Magic [Live San Diego Sports Arena May 25 1969] [Live];11. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) [Live San Diego Sports Arena May 25 1969
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.