- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimi Hendrix - Valleys of Neptune
- Write a Review
- #K57697 000000000 K57697000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the legendary Rock guitarist containing 12 previously unreleased studio rec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the legendary Rock guitarist containing 12 previously unreleased studio recordings. Ten of these recordings were made between February and May 1969 as the Jimi Hendrix Experience set out to create their sequel to the groundbreaking 1968 double album Electric Ladyland. Features 'Valleys of Neptune,' one of the most sought after of all of Hendrix's commercially unavailable recordings. Includes exciting 1969 arrangements of classic signature songs 'Red House', 'Fire' and 'Stone Free'. Also includes unheard studio versions of Hendrix's inspired interpretations of 'Bleeding Heart' by Elmore James and Cream's 'Sunshine of Your Love'. Mixed by Eddie Kramer, the engineer for all of Hendrix's albums throughout the guitarist's lifetime. Produced by Janie Hendrix, Eddie Kramer and John McDermott - the team behind all of the acclaimed Jimi Hendrix CD and DVD releases since 1996.;Track List:1. Stone Free;2. Valleys of Neptune;3. Bleeding Heart;4. Hear My Train a Comin;5. Mr. Bad Luck;6. Sunshine of Your Love;7. Lover Man;8. Ships Passing Through the Night;9. Fire;10. Red House;11. Lullaby for the Summer;12. Crying Blue Rain;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.