- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Buffett - License to Chill
- Write a Review
- #K61324 000000000 K61324000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Take the Weather with You is the 25th studio album by the veteran singer/songwriter, origina...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Take the Weather with You is the 25th studio album by the veteran singer/songwriter, originally released on RCA Records in 2006. It peaked at #1 on Billboard's country charts, also reaching #4 on the Billboard 200. 10 of the 14 songs on this album are covers - the second most Buffett has ever done on an album. The song "Breathe In, Breathe out, Move On" was written for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The song "Bama Breeze" was an homage to the beach-front bars that dotted the coast before they were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina, and at the end of the music video a message confirms this fact. The album is the first since Christmas Island in which the title track was not written or co-written by Buffett.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.