- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Buffett - Songs From St. Somewhere
- Write a Review
- #K75543 000000000 K75543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:The album was recorded Spring 2013 in various locales including Key West, Nashville, Austin, Miami and St. Barts. The f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:The album was recorded Spring 2013 in various locales including Key West, Nashville, Austin, Miami and St. Barts. The first single, "Too Drunk to Karaoke" is a duet with Toby Keith. Other song titles are "Somethin' 'Bout a Boat", "Einstein Was a Surfer", "I Want to Go Back to Cartagena", "Tides" and "Useless But Important Information";Track List:1. Something Bout a Boat;2. Einstein Was a Surfer;3. Earl's Dead Cadillac for Sale;4. Too Drunk to Karaoke - Duet with Toby Keith;5. Serpintine;6. Useless But Important Information;7. I Want to Go Back to Cartagena;8. Soulfully;9. Rue de la Guitare;10. I'm No Russian;11. Tides;12. The Rocket That Grandpa Rode;13. I Wave Bye Bye;14. Colour of the Sun;15. Oldest Surfer on the Beach;16. I Want to Go Back to Cartagena - Spanish Version Duet with Fanny Lu
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.