- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Buffett - Take the Weather with You
- Write a Review
- #K56407 000000000 K56407000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Take the Weather with You is the twenty-sixth studio album by American singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett, originally rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Take the Weather with You is the twenty-sixth studio album by American singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett, originally released on RCA Records on October 2006. It peaked at #1 on Billboard's country charts, also reaching #4 on the "Billboard 200". 10 of the 14 songs on the album are covers - the second most Buffett has ever done on an album. The song "Breathe In, Breathe out, Move On" was written for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The song "Bama Breeze" was a homage to the beach-front bars that dotted the coast before they were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina, and at the end of the music video a message confirms this fact. The songs "Party at the End of the World" and "Bama Breeze" were tour names in 2006 and 2007, respectively. The album is the first since Christmas Island in which the title track was not written or co-written by Buffett.;Track List:1. Bama Breeze;2. Party at the End of the World;3. Weather with You;4. Everyboy's on the Phone;5. Whoop de Doo;6. Nothin' But the Breeze;7. Cinco de Mayo in Memphis;8. Reggabilly Hill;9. Elvis Presley Blues;10. Hula Girl at Heart;11. Wheel Inside the Wheel;12. Silver Wings;13. Breath in Breathe Out Move on;14. Duke's on Sunday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.