- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Complex Chamberlin - The Parable
- Write a Review
- L32688 000000000 L32688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/12/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release from Grammy Award winning musician, writer, producer, and educator, Jimmy Chamberlin. H...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/12/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release from Grammy Award winning musician, writer, producer, and educator, Jimmy Chamberlin. He is a founding member of the Smashing Pumpkins and the band's highly acclaimed drummer for 20 plus years. The second full-length release from the Jimmy Chamberlin Complex was recorded in a single session at the historic Sunset Sound studio in Los Angeles. The band includes Chris Speed (clarinet/saxophone), Billy Mohler (bass) and Randy Ingram (piano). Chamberlin, who originally trained as a jazz drummer, cites jazz musicians Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington, Gene Krupa, and Buddy Rich, as well as rock drummers Keith Moon, Ian Paice, and John Bonham as major influences on his technique.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.