- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Eat World - Futures (Blue)
- Write a Review
- #K57436 000000000 K57436000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:'Giving Jimmy Eat World's Futures the full SRCHIFI treatment includes audiophile-level pressing and premium packaging p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:'Giving Jimmy Eat World's Futures the full SRCHIFI treatment includes audiophile-level pressing and premium packaging providing fans with a genuine experience. Mastered by audiophile engineer, Kevin Gray, and pressed as a 180 gram 33 1/3 RPM double vinyl by Pallas in Germany, the album includes the vinyl bonus track, Shame. Futures art will be displayed to it's full capacity throughout a matte triple panel gatefold jacket with spot UV and accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert. - 180G double LP audiophile pressing by Pallas - Exclusive Blue color discs - Matte triple gatefold jacket with 11x22 Insert - Remastered from the highest quality 16/44.1khz recordings and mastered at 33 1/3 RPM by Kevin Gray - Includes bonus track, 'Shame' Vinyl Color: 180 Gram Blue.;Track List:1. Futures;2. Just Tonight;3. Work;4. Kill;5. The World You Love;6. Pain;7. Drugs or Me;8. Polaris;9. Nothingwrong;10. Night Drive;11. 23;12. Shame;Special Attributes:BLUE, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BONUS TRACK, 180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.