- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Eat World - Integrity Blues
- Write a Review
- K57039 000000000 K57039000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP Since their formation 23 years ago, Jimmy Eat World have always been at the crossover point between pop-punk a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP Since their formation 23 years ago, Jimmy Eat World have always been at the crossover point between pop-punk and emo. They might be best-known for feel-good tunes like The Middle, but they've never been afraid to experiment with slower tempos and introspective lyrics. Their ninth album, Integrity Blues, is one of the deepest yet in terms of subject matter. After taking a year out from band duties, during which time bassist Rick Burch discovered a passion for distilling, and drummer Zach Lind self-released music with his wife, the band realized their next album had to be a meaningful snapshot of the stage they were all at in life. Integrity Blues was born, marking the start of a new, grown-up chapter for Jimmy Eat World.;Track List:1. You with Me 5:18;2. Sure and Certain 3:35;3. It Matters 3:54;4. Pretty Grids 4:11;5. Pass the Baby 5:23;6. Get Right 2:49;7. You Are Free 4:14;8. The End Is Beautiful 4:25;9. Through 2:51;10. Integrity Blues 3:12;11. Pol Roger 6:47;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.