- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Fallon - Blow Your Pants Off
- Write a Review
- #K77696 000000000 K77696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the comedian and talk show host. Jimmy's back with his second CD full of hilarious m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the comedian and talk show host. Jimmy's back with his second CD full of hilarious musical comedy, and this time he's brought some famous friends along for the ride. Pick it up and prepare to laugh your pants off. Includes appearances from Paul McCartney, Eddie Vedder, Justin Timberlake, Dave Matthews, Brian Williams, Bruce Springsteen and many others.;Track List:1. "Neil Young" Sings 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air';2. History of Rap (Feat. Justin Timberlake);3. Tebowie;4. Scrambled Eggs (Feat. Paul McCartney);5. "The Doors " Sing 'Reading Rainbow';6. Balls in Your Mouth (Feat. Eddie Vedder);7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening to the B;8. "Bob Dylan" Sings 'Charles in Charge';9. Walk of Shame (Feat. Dave Matthews);10. Slow Jam the News (Feat. Brian Williams);11. New French Girlfriend;12. Cougar Huntin' (Feat. Big Rich);13. You Spit When You Talk;14. Friday (Feat. Stephen Colbert);15. "Neil Young " Sings 'Whip My Hair' (Feat. Bruce Springsteen)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.