- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Raney - Visits Paris
- #K75657 000000000 K75657000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Visits Paris - Jimmy Raney - By the time Jimmy Raney recorded the ultra-cool Visits Paris, he was already at the peak o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Visits Paris - Jimmy Raney - By the time Jimmy Raney recorded the ultra-cool Visits Paris, he was already at the peak of his career. Having started in 1944 with the Jerry Wald band, he'd pass through a passel of great jazz combos before ending up with Stan Getz in his classic quintet. There, the guitarist became world-renowned, and just weeks before cutting this album, in 1954, he was voted the number one guitarist in the world by French magazine Le Hot Jazz. The album finds Raney on a (very) brief break from touring France, taking the opportunity to cut an album with some local musicians and putting himself very much in the foreground after having been a sideman on previous projects. He spins through a variety of songs, from his solo composition "Tres Chouette" (translation: "very cute") to standards such as "Night and Day" and "Love For Sale" with his trademark smooth guitar style. The French band is very much up to the challenge, and the album's bubbling energy on songs like "Too Marvelous For Words" is positively infectious.;Track List:1. Tres Chouette;2. Imagination;3. Dinah;4. Love for Sale;5. Have You Met Miss Jones;6. What's New;7. Fascinating Rhythm;8. Too Marvelous for Words;9. Cherokee;10. Everything Happens to Me;11. Night and Day;12. Someone to Watch Over Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.