- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy,Renda-se / Kizumbau
- Write a Review
- #K80352 000000000 K80352000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:When Greg Caz and Deano Sounds teamed up to create The Brasileiro Treasure Box Of Funk & Soul they created a collection...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:When Greg Caz and Deano Sounds teamed up to create The Brasileiro Treasure Box Of Funk & Soul they created a collection of vintage Brazilian music that stretches across the scope of funk, soul, and psychedelic. Co-compiler and Brazilian music aficionado, Greg Caz says: "Without necessarily having a central theme other than funky nuggets from the first half of the 70s, we believe this compilation displays it's own particular sense of logic, and that these songs ultimately all sound fantastic together. Regardless of one's familiarity, or lack thereof, with artists like Antonio Carlos & Jocafi, Os Incríveis, Toni Tornado or Celia, the material on these 45s speaks it's own truth and justifies their inclusion here. Many of these were originally available as singles, while others were taken from albums, but all are guaranteed to find their way into many DJ boxes and playlists." The stunning 45s from this set will now be available for individual sale. The series continues with Tom Zé's unstoppable riff on "Jimmy, Renda-Se" with Eduardo Araujo sounding a bit like a Brazilian Tom Jones on the B-side, "Kizumbau." Also available this time out, the funked up deep groove "A Hora E Essa" from Celia with Franco's jazzy funk cut "El, Voce, Psui!" on the flip.;Track List:1. Tom Ze - Jimmy Renda-Se;2. Eduardo Araujo - Kizumbau
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.