- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JJ - V
- Write a Review
- #K78648 000000000 K78648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:The emergence of Swedish duo JJ in March 2009 was both meaningful and mysterious. A debut single, JJ no.1, enchanted th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:The emergence of Swedish duo JJ in March 2009 was both meaningful and mysterious. A debut single, JJ no.1, enchanted the music press, simultaneously existing across indie-pop and hip-hop spectrums, excitingly new and yet frustratingly vague in it's presentation. This was a taste, a scent, something intangible, an impression made without force. The music was here, but little else it's makers remained anonymous. Pitchfork's Best New Music review for the band's debut album, summer 2009's JJ no.2, spoke first of their enigmatic qualities, rather than precisely what this music was: another sumptuous menagerie of styles, blended by an expert hand, intoxicating and otherworldly. Both Elin Kastlander and Joakim Benon appeared in the Marcus Soderlund-directed video to Let Go. Cover, broken. Evidently at the top of their game in 2014, JJ are ready to, in Benon's word fascinating without resolution.;Track List:1. V;2. Dynasti;3. Dean Me;4. All White Everything;5. When I Need You;6. Fågelsången;7. Full;8. Inner Light;9. Hold Me;10. I;11. Be Here Now;12. All Ways Always
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.