- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J.J. Cale - Number Ten
- Write a Review
- #L00796 000000000 L00796000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. John Weldon 'J.J.' Cale was an American guitarist, singer and songwriter. Though he av...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. John Weldon 'J.J.' Cale was an American guitarist, singer and songwriter. Though he avoided the limelight (being temperamentally averse to celebrity), his influence as a musical artist has been widely acknowledged by artists like Mark Knopfler, Neil Young and Eric Clapton, who described him as one of the most important artists in the history of rock. J.J. Cale is considered to be one of the originators of the Tulsa Sound, a loose genre drawing on blues, rockabilly, country and jazz. Cale unfortunately passed away in 2013, but his legacy lives on. Number 10 is Cale's 10th album and contains another wonderful and laid back/mellow collection of typical J.J. Cale tunes. 'Traces', 'Artificial Paradise', 'Low Rides' and 'Jailer' are considered part of his best 1990s songs;Track List:1. Lonesome Train;2. Digital Blues;3. Feeling in Love;4. Artificial Paradise;5. Passion;6. Take Out Some Insurance;7. Jailer;8. Low Rider;9. Traces;10. She's in Love;11. Shady Grove;12. Roll on Mama
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.