- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joakim - Samurai
- Write a Review
- #K79248 000000000 K79248000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:French producer Joakim on Samurai: "This is a very personal record. I tried to channel the emotions and spontaneity I h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:French producer Joakim on Samurai: "This is a very personal record. I tried to channel the emotions and spontaneity I had when I first started making music. It's not about nostalgia, it's about the freshness and directness - call it naivety - you lose when you start becoming a professional musician. I moved to New York almost five years ago. These past few years have been a weird combination of excitement and quite challenging events. I've learnt what it means to be exiled, in every sense. This album is about that, being far away from 'home' and from yourself and finding your way back. The album is built like an unknown city, you walk through it, making random turns, getting lost, some corners may bring back memories, you're getting away from something and at the same time you're on a quest. Hence the importance of listening to it in it's entirety (yes, I'm a utopian)." Double LP version comes in a gatefold sleeve and includes a CD.;Track List:1. A1. in the Beginning;2. A2. Samurai;3. A3. Numb;4. B1. Late Night New City;5. B2. Green Echo Mecha;6. B3. Cannibale Pastorale;7. C1. Exile;8. C2. Through the Prospect Park Arch;9. C3. Time Is Wrong;10. C4. Mind Bent;11. D1. Jocho;12. D2. Not Because You're Sad;13. D3. Hope / Patience;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.