- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joan Baez - Joan Baez
- Write a Review
- #K71399 000000000 K71399000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:At the time of it's release, Joan Baez's debut album was something of a revelation. The folk music revival was beginnin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:At the time of it's release, Joan Baez's debut album was something of a revelation. The folk music revival was beginning to gather steam, stoked on the popular side by artists such as the Kingston Trio and the Easy Riders, as well as up-and-coming ensembles such as the Highwaymen, and on the more intense and serious side by the Weavers. And then along comes this album, by a 19-year-old displaying a voice from heaven, a soprano so pure and beguiling that the mere act of listening to her - forget what she was singing - was a pleasure. Baez's first album, made up primarily of traditional songs (including a startling version of "House of the Rising Sun"), was beguiling enough to woo even conservative-leaning listeners. 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Silver Dagger;2. East Virginia;3. Fare Thee Well (10000 Miles);4. House of the Rising Sun;5. All My Trails;6. Wildwood Flower;7. Donna Donna;8. John Riley;9. Rake and Rambling Boy;10. Little Moses;11. Mary Hamilton;12. Henry Martin;13. Preso Numero Nueve;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.