- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Glorious Results of a Misspent Youth
- Write a Review
- K63803 000000000 K63803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1984 album from the iconic rocker includes free download card to access album tracks plus b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1984 album from the iconic rocker includes free download card to access album tracks plus bonus music and video content. Glorious Results of a Misspent Youth was the fourth studio album by Joan Jett and the third to feature her backing band The Blackhearts. The album finds Joan in excellent form, knocking out more melodically-charged rock songs. One of the surprises of the album is Joan's version of the iconic "Cherry Bomb," a song that Joan wrote - with svengali Kim Fowley - for her first band The Runaways. The track, "I Love You Love" (AKA "I Love You Love Me Love") was originally a hit for Gary Glitter in the '70s.;Track List:1. Cherry Bomb;2. I Love You Love Me Love";3. Frustrated;4. Hold Me;5. Long Time;6. Talkin' 'Bout My Baby;7. I Need Someone;8. Love Like Mine;9. New Orleans;10. Someday;11. Push and Stomp;12. I Got No Answers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.