- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I Love Rock N Roll
- Write a Review
- K54414 000000000 K54414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2009;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing of the 1981 sophomore album from the former Runaways member and Rock 'N' Roll icon. Joan Jett ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2009;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing of the 1981 sophomore album from the former Runaways member and Rock 'N' Roll icon. Joan Jett has been a force in Pop Culture since she was 15 years old. She is an originator, an innovator, a leader and a visionary. Not only is she an accomplished singer/songwriter/guitarist with eight platinum and gold albums and nine top 40 singles, she also has her own independent label, Blackheart Records. 12 tracks including 'I Love Rock 'N' Roll', 'Crimson & Clover', 'Nag' and many more. Blackheart Records.;Track List:1. I Love Rock N Roll;2. I'm Gonna Run Away;3. Love Is Pain;4. Nag;5. Crimson and Clover;6. Victim of Circumstance;7. Bits and Pieces;8. Be Straight;9. You're Too Possessive;10. Little Drummer Boy;11. Oh Woe Is Me;12. You Don'g Know What You've Got
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.