- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I Love Rock N Roll 33 1/3 Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #L00880 000000000 L00880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from one of the most influential female rockers of all time. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from one of the most influential female rockers of all time. This digitally remastered and expanded 33 1/3 Anniversary Deluxe Edition of I Love Rock 'N' Roll, the 1981 full-length by Joan Jett, is celebrating over thirty years of existence. This is the album that delivered the anthemic title track, "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" and her version of Tommy James' "Crimson And Clover" as well as other cover tracks and originals. I Love Rock 'N' Roll - 33 1/3 Anniversary Edition contains additional tracks as a bonus to the original release. Features the 10 track pressing of the album plus a bonus live LP taped in New York in 1981.;Track List:1. I Love Rock 'N' Roll;2. (I'm Gonna) Run Away;3. Love Is Pain;4. Nag;5. Crimson and Clover;6. Victim of Circumstance;7. Bits and Pieces;8. Be Straight;9. You're Too Possessive;10. Little Drummer Boy;11. I Love Rock 'N' Roll - - LP2 - Live in New York 1981;12. (I'm Gonna) Run Away;13. Love Is Pain;14. Nag;15. Crimson and Clover;16. Victim of Circumstance;17. Bits and Pieces;18. Be Straight;19. You're Too Possessive;20. Black Leather;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BONUS VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, DELUXE EDITION, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.