- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Recorded & Booked
- Write a Review
- #K79991 000000000 K79991000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/28/2014;Notes:(Australia) Originally released for Record Store Day Black Friday 2014, the package contains a flexi-cover book and a 7...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/28/2014;Notes:(Australia) Originally released for Record Store Day Black Friday 2014, the package contains a flexi-cover book and a 7" record. The 7" record is packaged in a white cardboard sleeve. Features a 7" with live hits and a previously unreleased version of BAD REPUTATION with Pat Smear.";Track List:1. Bad Reputation (Live 2013)Featuring - Pat Smear;2. You Don't Know What You've Got (Outake 1981);3. Tmi (Live 2013);4. Cherry Bomb (Live 2013);Special Attributes:WITH BOOK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.