- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joanna Gruesome - Split Release
- Write a Review
- #K85481 000000000 K85481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this split EP from the British Indie bands. HHBTM decided to team up with the UK based lab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this split EP from the British Indie bands. HHBTM decided to team up with the UK based label Reeks of Effort (which is run by Max Warren of Joanna Gruesome) and their band Trust Fund to do a split 12'. The record sees the Gruesomes (as they're affectionately known by their massive legion of Japanese fans) stretching out sonically and emotionally. Trust Fund isn't nearly as well known, for now. But these kids bring all kinds of Flying Nun-ish mid-fi guitar pop with hints of bands like Swearin', Sourpatch, and Big Soda seeping through. Those other guys have the sounds, but Trust Fund has the songs. The end of 'Reading the Wrappers' walks it home as good as any of their heroes ever did. Or yours for that matter. So yeah, Joanna Gruesome & Trust Fund. Together forever like a dreaming Rick Astley, never to part and don't you know we would move heaven and earth.;Track List:1. Joanna Gruesome - Jerome (Liar);2. Joanna Gruesome - Satan (Desire Edition);3. Joanna Gruesome - Coffee Implosion;4. Trust Fund - Reading the Wrappers;5. Trust Fund - Scared;6. Trust Fund - No Pressure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.