- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joanna Newsom - Have One on Me
- Write a Review
- #K64329 000000000 K64329000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2010;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter, the long-awaited follow-up to her album the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/23/2010;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter, the long-awaited follow-up to her album the Y's. Featuring Ryan Francesconi and Neal Morgan from Joanna's Ys Street Band, Have One on Me is an extravagantly packaged collection of fantastic new Joanna Newsom songs: her most colorful record to date. Joanna's music has more of an affinity with the Folk revival of the '60s, or the Bluegrass movement at present, than with most contemporary Folk (or Anti-Folk) scenes. Affinities aside, her style could hardly be called Bluegrass nor does it evoke the pastoral tonalities of '60s Folk: she sings about whalebones, sleep, grammar, mollusks, accumulation, automobiles, owls, burning boats, string collections, milk, teeth, bridges, balloons, cake, colors, and kin, all in an otherworldly, ragged-sweet voice that defies convention.;Track List:1. Easy 6:04;2. Have One on Me 11:02;3. '81 3:51;4. Good Intentions Paving Company 7:02;5. No Provenance 6:25;6. Baby Birch 9:30;7. On a Good Day 1:48;8. You and Me Bess 7:12;9. In California 8:41;10. Jackrabbits 4:23;11. Go Long 8:02;12. Occident 5:31;13. Soft As Chalk 6:29;14. Esme 7:56;15. Autumn 8:01;16. Ribbon Bows 6:10;17. Kingfisher 9:11;18. Does Not Suffice 6:44
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.