- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Bonamassa - Ballad of John Henry
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K72776 000000000 K72776000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/09/2009;Notes:Limited UK vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the seventh studio album from renowned American Blues guitarist Joe Bonamas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/09/2009;Notes:Limited UK vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the seventh studio album from renowned American Blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa. Produced by Kevin Shirley (Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, the Black Crowes) the album sees Bonamassa deliver another collection of rocking Blues workouts. Featuring six original tracks penned by Bonamassa himself, he also takes on six covers, including Tom Waits' 'Jockey Full of Bourbon', Sam Brown's 'Stop' and the Newley/Bricusse penned classic 'Feelin' Good'.;Track List:1. Side A : The Ballad of John Henry;2. Side A : Stop!;3. Side A : Last Kiss;4. Side A : Jockey Full of Bourbon;5. Side A : Story of a Quarryman;6. Side A : Lonesome Road;7. Side B : Happier Times;8. Side B : Feelin' Good;9. Side B : Funkier Than a Mosquito's Tweeter;10. Side B : The Great Flood;11. Side B : From the Valley;12. Side B : As the Crow Flies
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.