- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Bonamassa - Blues Deluxe: Picture Disc
- Write a Review
- #K65397 000000000 K65397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:New York guitar phenom walks tall in the blues tradition with this third album, jettisoning fiery riffs inspired by Joh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:New York guitar phenom walks tall in the blues tradition with this third album, jettisoning fiery riffs inspired by John Lee Hooker, B.B. King, Elmore James, and Albert Collins into the future with furious playing, a hard-rock sensibility, and a grizzled voice that owes a debt to Gregg Allman. Equally inspired by the Delta blues and the mid-'60s British blues boom, the young firebrand-who titled this CD after a Rod Stewart song penned while in the Jeff Beck Group-is able to fuse those two schools together, creating edgy blues rock.;Track List:1. You Upset Me Baby;2. Burning Hell;3. Blues Deluxe;4. Man of Many Words;5. Woke Up Dreaming;6. I Don't Live Anywhere;7. Wild About You Baby;8. Long Distance Blues;9. Pack It Up;10. Left Overs;11. Walking Blues;12. Mumbling World;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.