- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Glazer - Old Folks Ain't All the Same
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K91579 000000000 K91579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2014;Notes:Joe Glazer's musical efforts on behalf of workers and union struggles earned him the nickname ?Labor's Troubadour.? in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2014;Notes:Joe Glazer's musical efforts on behalf of workers and union struggles earned him the nickname ?Labor's Troubadour.? in 1970, he founded Collector Records, primarily to produce records supportive of the struggles of working men and women. In this recording, Joe sings topical songs from the 1960s and 1970s that are primarily of his own composition and are heavy on humor and satire. The subject matter ranges from civil rights to politics to defense of environmentalism. The Charlie Byrd Trio provides the accompaniment.;Track List:1. Old Folks Ain't All the Same;2. My Get Up and Go;3. What the Old Folks Know;4. Forty to Sixty Five;5. Ida Mae Ida Mae;6. Old Age Pension;7. Never Get Sick in America;8. Too Old to Work;9. Old Time Lovers;10. My Hair Has Turned Gray;11. Hello in There;12. Activity Room;13. People Like You;14. Senior Citizens Battle Hymn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.