- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Louis Walker - Everybody Wants a Piece
- Write a Review
- #K91326 000000000 K91326000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:180 gram double vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. A Blues Hall of Fame inductee and four-time Blues Music A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:180 gram double vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. A Blues Hall of Fame inductee and four-time Blues Music Award winner, Joe Lewis Walker celebrates a career that exceeds a half a century. His new album cements his legacy as a prolific torchbearer for the blues. His time out - Joe has brought on Paul Nelson to produce his album which was recorded at his famed Chop Shop studio on the east coast. Nelson is a Grammy winning guitarist/producer who was rock/blues legend Johnny Winter's guitarist, and who also appears as guest guitarist on two tracks on Everybody Wants A Piece. A true powerhouse guitar virtuoso, unique singer and prolific songwriter, he has toured extensively throughout his career, performed at the world's most renowned music festivals, and earned a legion of dedicated fans.;Track List:1. Everybody Wants a Piece;2. Do I Love Her;3. Buzz on You;4. Black Blue;5. Witchcraft;6. One Sunny Day;7. Gospel Blues;8. Wade in the Water;9. Man of Many Words;10. Young Girls Blues;11. 35 Years Old;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD, MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.