- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Pass - Chops
- Write a Review
- #K59929 000000000 K59929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:The word "chops" is a major understatement when describing the talents of guitarist Joe Pass and bassist Niels-Henning ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:The word "chops" is a major understatement when describing the talents of guitarist Joe Pass and bassist Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen. Their duo Pablo date (which has been reissued as a CD in the OJC series) is as exciting and full of inventive interplay as one would hope. Pass and Pedersen play an ad-lib blues, nine jazz standards including a three-quarters version of "Lover Man," plus "Oleo," "Quiet Nights," "Tricrotism," and "Yardbird Suite." Pass in particular sounds stimulated during this session and comes up with some of his hottest playing.;Track List:1. Have You Met Miss Jones?;2. Lover Man;3. L5 Blues;4. Oleo;5. Come Rain or Come Shine;6. Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars;7. Tricrotism;8. Old Folks;9. Yardbird Suite;10. In Your Own Sweet Way
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.