- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Pug - Windfall
- Write a Review
- #K83000 000000000 K83000000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:His rise has been as improbable as it has been impressive. After dropping out of college and taking on work as a carpen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:His rise has been as improbable as it has been impressive. After dropping out of college and taking on work as a carpenter in Chicago, he got his musical start by providing CDs for his fans to pass along to their friends. This led to a string of sold out shows and a record deal with Nashville indie Lightning Rod Records. (Jason Isbell, Billy Joe Shaver). The following years would have him on the road for over four hundred shows, including stops at Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, and Newport Folk Festival. 'The aim on Windfall was very straightforward,' Pug explains. 'We wanted to capture the music just the way we play it, with minimal production. It was a very back to basics approach because ultimately that's what I love about music, and that's what I love about making music. I wanted to record these songs the way they were written and put them out in the world.';Track List:1. Bright Beginnings;2. Veteran Fighter;3. Stay and Dance;4. The Measure;5. Great Hosannas;6. Burn and Shine;7. O My Chesapeake;8. Windfallen;9. Pair of Shadows;10. If Still It Can't Be Found
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.