- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros - Rock Art and The X-Ray Style [Remastered] [Bonus CD]
- Write a Review
- K55668 000000000 K55668000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. Digitally remastered and expanded 1999 album from the former Clash...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. Digitally remastered and expanded 1999 album from the former Clash frontman, released to coincide with what would have been his 60th birthday. Includes bonus tracks.;Track List:1. Tony Adams;2. Sandpaper Blues;3. X-Ray Style;4. Techno D-Day;5. The Road to Rock'n'roll;6. Nitcomb;7. Diggin' the New;8. Forbidden City;9. Yalla Yalla;10. Willesden to Cricklewood;11. Time and the Tide;12. The X-Ray Style [Live Summer 99] [Live];13. Yalla Yalla [Norro's King Dub] [Version];Special Attributes:BONUS CD, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.