- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Andrews & the Yawns - Bit By the Fang
- Write a Review
- #K84570 000000000 K84570000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:2015 release, the first solo album from singer/ songwriter John Andrews and his imaginary backup band The Yawns. Andrew...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:2015 release, the first solo album from singer/ songwriter John Andrews and his imaginary backup band The Yawns. Andrews began recording the album in 2013 while working at a Salvation Army in the Amish country of Lancaster, PA, his home at the time. As the New Year rolled around, he followed a demanding schedule of writing, recording and touring with both Quilt (drums) and Woods (keys). It wasn't until a well-earned break that he found the time and energy to complete the solo record he started months before. He recounts the difficulties involved: 'Traveling so much caused my whole living scenario in PA to kind of fall apart,' he tells, lamenting over the comfort only home can provide. As he moved back to his hometown of Yardville, NJ, he set up camp in his grandparents' empty living room to record and perform everything entirely by himself once again.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.