- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Brown's Body - Fireflies
- Write a Review
- #K73643 000000000 K73643000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Twenty years into their groundbreaking and influential career, John Brown's Body returns with an alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Twenty years into their groundbreaking and influential career, John Brown's Body returns with an album that shows off the latest evolution of their sound. Fireflies follows up the critically acclaimed #1 reggae album Kings And Queens (2013) and finds lead singer Elliot Martin and the rest of the band delving into even more muscular riddims (heavily influenced by classic Roots Radics and early 80s dancehall). Fireflies is also the first record to feature guitarist/vocalist Jay Spaker, who has been touring with the band since 2013, but gets his first chance here to write and sing on a release. This brings John Brown's Body full circle as a two vocalist/songwriter band. The sessions were mainly done with Craig Welsch (10 Ft. Ganja Plant, Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad) at his studio. Regardless of all of these evolutions, the core of the JBB sound - dubbed out future roots, intense horn lines, and Martin's complex lyrical flow - is all still front and center. Even after helping to influence an entire U.S. reggae movement, JBB continues to find new ways to innovate.;Track List:1. Who Paid Them Off?;2. Hard Man Fe Dead (Feat. Karim Israel of Arise Roots);3. High Grade;4. Badman;5. New Fashion;6. Like a Queen;7. Fireflies;8. Mystery;9. Pure Fire (Disco Mix);10. Mash Them Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.