- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Butler - Flesh & Blood
- Write a Review
- #K72647 000000000 K72647000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Flesh & Blood is the sixth studio album by Australian roots band the John Butler Trio. The album was recorded over 20 d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Flesh & Blood is the sixth studio album by Australian roots band the John Butler Trio. The album was recorded over 20 days at Butler's studio 'The Compound' during December 2012, with extra recording sessions taking place in 2013. The photograph used on the album cover was taken in Butler's backyard shed at his home. The album was released on 7 February 2014 in Australia, with releases in other countries occurring within the same week. An international tour is currently taking place across 2014 to help promote the album's release. The album debuted and peaked at number 2 on the ARIA Albums Chart and was certified gold by the Australian Recording Industry Association for shipments exceeding 35,000 copies.;Track List:1. Spring to Come;2. Livin' in the City;3. Cold Wind;4. Bullet Girl;5. Devil Woman;6. Blame It on Me;7. Only One;8. Young and Wild;9. Wings Are Wide;10. How You Sleep at Night;11. You're Free;12. Young and Wild (Acoustic);13. Spring to Come (Acoustic);14. Only One (Acoustic);15. Livin' in the City (Acoustic)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.