- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Cale - Helen of Troy
- Write a Review
- #K63233 000000000 K63233000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:From the celestial opening strains of "My Maria," which sounds in places like a hymn, to the teeth-gnashing "Sudden Dea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:From the celestial opening strains of "My Maria," which sounds in places like a hymn, to the teeth-gnashing "Sudden Death," Cale shows us heaven, hell, and the life in between. Employing a cocktail of wild experimentation, tonal versatility, and range of emotion, Cale's compositions whip from soaring serenades like "I Keep a Close Watch" to the unhinged, wild-eyed "Leaving It Up to You" (pulled from the original release due to it's reference to the murder of Sharon Tate) to the soulful, surf-derived "China Sea. " Eno's synthesizer casts love spells and shadows while Chris Spedding's guitar drills bluesy, ragged holes through every composition. A tormented, sinister cover of the Modern Lovers' "Pablo Picasso" (Cale produced the Lovers' debut) shows what you get when you replace Jonathan Richman's dreamy smile with Cale's bared teeth.;Track List:1. My Maria;2. Helen of Troy;3. China Sea;4. Engine;5. Save Us;6. Cable Hogue;7. I Keep a Close Watch;8. Pablo Picasso;9. Leaving It Up to You;10. Baby What You Want Me to Do;11. Sudden Death
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.