- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Carpenter - Christine (Original Score)
- Write a Review
- K58023 000000000 K58023000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing. This classic John Carpenter soundtrack returns fully remastered with an all-new...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing. This classic John Carpenter soundtrack returns fully remastered with an all-new fantastic original art design and on blue vinyl. There has been a tremendous upsurge in interest for John Carpenter's signature score compositions following the success of Carpenter's Lost Themes and Lost Themes II albums and subsequent tours. Christine is a 1983 American horror film directed by John Carpenter and starring Keith Gordon, John Stockwell, Alexandra Paul, and Harry Dean Stanton. Written by Bill Phillips and based on the novel of the same name by Stephen King, the plot follows a sentient and violent vintage Plymouth Fury named Christine, and it's effects on the car's new teenage owner.;Track List:1. Arnie's Love Theme (Side A);2. Obsessed with the Car (Side A);3. Football Run / Kill Your Kids (Side A);4. The Rape (Side A);5. The Discovery (Side A);6. Show Me (Side A);7. Moochie's Death (Side A);8. Junkins (Side A);9. Buddie's Death (Side A);10. Nobody's Home / Restored (Side B);11. Car Obsession (Reprise) (Side B);12. Christine Attacks (Plymouth Fury) (Side B);13. Talk on the Couch (Side B);14. Regeneration (Side B);15. Darnell's Tonight (Side B);16. Arnie (Side B);17. Undented (Side B);18. Moochie Mix Four (Side B);Special Attributes:BLUE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.