- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Afro Blue Impressions
- #K64596 000000000 K64596000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Recorded on Norman Granz-produced tours in Berlin and Stockholm in the '60s, these performances weren't released on alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Recorded on Norman Granz-produced tours in Berlin and Stockholm in the '60s, these performances weren't released on album until 1973. This is Trane's great quartet with McCoy Tyner, Jimmy Garrison and Elvin Jones: they back him mightily as he pushes the limits of the soprano sax and of jazz itself. This is the sound of a remarkable group coming into it's own in concert: Lonnie's Lament: Naima: Chasin' the Trane: My Favorite Things: Afro Blue: Cousin Mary: Spiritual: Impressions, and more earth-shaking sounds newly reissued on double-vinyl! 120-gram. Fantasy.;Track List:1. Lonnie's Lament;2. Naima;3. Chasin' the Trane;4. My Favorite Things;5. Afro Blue;6. Cousin Mary;7. I Want to Talk About You;8. Spiritual;9. Impressions;10. Naima (Bonus Track);11. I Want to Talk About You (Bonus Track);12. My Favorite Things (Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.