- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Blue Train
- Write a Review
- #K64388 000000000 K64388000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Doxy present a picture disc reissue of John Coltrane's Blue Train, originally released in 1957. Blue Train is Coltrane'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Doxy present a picture disc reissue of John Coltrane's Blue Train, originally released in 1957. Blue Train is Coltrane's third session as a leader and one of the most iconic jazz albums of all-time. Featuring Curtis Fuller, Lee Morgan, Paul Chambers, Kenny Drew, and Philly "Joe" Jones, this is an absolutely essential jazz album and the title track is one of the most celebrated in jazz history, maybe matched only in recognition by Miles Davis's "So What" or Dave Brubeck's "Take Five".;Track List:1. Blue Train 10:39;2. Moment's Notice 9:06;3. Locomotion 7:11;4. I'm Old Fashioned 7:55;5. Lazy Bird 7:03;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.