- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Live at Village Vanguard Again
- Write a Review
- #K55744 000000000 K55744000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/1997;Notes:Live at the Village Vanguard Again! Is a jazz album by saxophonist John Coltrane. Recorded in May 1966, the album shows...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/1997;Notes:Live at the Village Vanguard Again! Is a jazz album by saxophonist John Coltrane. Recorded in May 1966, the album shows Coltrane playing in the free jazz style that characterized his final recordings. Out of all the recordings made during the session, only three pieces remain: "Naima", originally from the album Giant Steps, "My Favorite Things", from the album of the same name, and a bass solo by Jimmy Garrison entitled, "Introduction to My Favorite Things". The line up consists of the augmented quartet of the time, featuring Alice Coltrane on piano, Jimmy Garrison on bass and Rashied Ali on drums. Additionally, Pharoah Sanders contributes on flute and tenor saxophone, while Emanuel Rahim plays percussion. Coltrane and Sanders typically solo during the pieces over a whirlwind of percussion. Alice Coltrane can be heard playing in the background but at times is barely audible. Bass player Jimmy Garrison is somewhat hard to hear throughout the recording, except in his six minute bass solo.;Track List:1. Naima;2. Introduction to My Favorite Things;3. My Favorite Things
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.