- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Lush Life
- Write a Review
- #K60627 000000000 K60627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Lush Life (180 gram w/Download) Black Vinyl. The recordings that make up this album were made in a transitional period ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Lush Life (180 gram w/Download) Black Vinyl. The recordings that make up this album were made in a transitional period in the musical career of John Coltrane, between your entry in the Miles Davis Quintet (1955) and the formation of it's historic quartet with McCoy Tyner, Jimmy Garrison and Elvin Jones (1960). In those years, Coltrane has overcome his addiction to drugs and began to expand their musical ideas experimenting with new solutions with both the Thelonious Monk Quartet with the Miles Davis Sextet (with Bill Evans and Cannonball Adderley). With the latter group, he recorded the famous Kind of Blue, one of the most fascinating jazz album of all time. " Lush Life " was made with material from three different sessions. While the first three songs were recorded in a format without piano trio, the others are in a quartet with Donald Byrd and Red Garland.;Track List:1. Like Someone In Love;2. I Love You;3. Trane's Slow Blues;4. Slowtrane;5. Lush Life;6. I Hear A Rhapsody
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.