- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Lush Life
- Write a Review
- #K69711 000000000 K69711000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2009;Notes:John Coltrane's Prestige years began when he joined the Miles Davis Quintet in 1955. During the next few years, when he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2009;Notes:John Coltrane's Prestige years began when he joined the Miles Davis Quintet in 1955. During the next few years, when he was either with Davis or the Thelonious Monk Quartet, he functioned as both leader and sideman for this label. These recordings document the first part of his relatively short but highly influential time in the spotlight. Lush Life, a combination of standards and a blues, treated in the unique Coltrane manner-sound wedded to material in a completely personal way-contains three tracks without a piano. This is the first time he recorded in this manner, other than when Monk was "strolling," and it offers another aspect from, and of, Trane. With Donald Byrd, Red Garland, Earl May, Paul Chambers, Louis Hayes, Albert "Tootie" Heath, Arthur Taylor. Tracks: Like Someone in Love, I Love You, Trane's Slo Blues, Lush Life, I Hear a Rhapsody.;Track List:1. Like Someone in Love;2. I Love You;3. Trane's Slo Blues;4. Lush Life;5. I Hear a Rhapsody
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.