- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - My Favorite Things
- Write a Review
- #K66018 000000000 K66018000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Jeanne Dielman present a reissue of John Coltrane's My Favorite Things, originally released in 1961. Credit for this al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Jeanne Dielman present a reissue of John Coltrane's My Favorite Things, originally released in 1961. Credit for this album is partially due to Miles Davis, who had somewhat recently purchased Coltrane's first soprano saxophone. Previously, the soprano saxophone had been little used in jazz. This 1961 album also seems to fully mark Coltrane's transformation into modal jazz, another Davis influence, and his modal take on the classic standard, "My Favorite Things", from The Sound Of Music soundtrack (1965), remains one of the more iconic jazz songs in history. Rounded out by three more standards, performed in modal interpretations that completely redefined the meaning of a "standards" album, My Favorite Things is one of the many transcendent jazz albums the legendary John Coltrane is responsible for.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.