- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Offering: Live at Temple University
- Write a Review
- #K67171 000000000 K67171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:2014 deluxe 180 G audiophile vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve. Resonance Records achieves the highest possible au...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:2014 deluxe 180 G audiophile vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve. Resonance Records achieves the highest possible audio quality, using direct transfers of original master reels from a location recording by Temple's WRTI-FM, re-mastered at 96kHz/24 bit, that were tracked down by Coltrane scholar Yasuhiro Fujioka. This 2-LP set is mastered for vinyl by state-of-the-art engineer Bernie Grundman. This is the first officially sanctioned release of an undiscovered, complete Coltrane performance since 2005. It captures Coltrane in exemplary form, navigating the language he had developed during the last phase of his musical path with passion and pellucid logic. Operating at equivalent levels of invention and energy are three members of his working quintet of one year's standing his wife, Alice Coltrane, on piano Pharoah Sanders on reeds and flute and Rashied Ali on drums. Includes a limited edition collector's postcard set containing previously unpublished photos of John Coltrane by Frank Kofsky.;Track List:1. Naima;2. Crescent;3. Leo;4. Offering;5. My Favorite Things
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.