- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Settin the Pace
- Write a Review
- #K73824 000000000 K73824000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. Recorded in 1958, this session comes from a time when Coltrane had already played in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing reissue. Recorded in 1958, this session comes from a time when Coltrane had already played in the Miles Davis quintet and the Thelonious Monk quartet, and was frequenting Rudy Van Gelder's New Jersey studio in recording sessions backed by the Red Garland Trio. This threesome - Garland, Paul Chambers, and Arthur Taylor - was a Prestige entity on it's own, but had already released such albums with Coltrane as Training in and Soultrane. Settin' the Pace, with it's heady combination of seldom-done pop material and Jackie McLean's intriguing 'Little Melonae,' continued the excellent quartet series at a time when Trane was making jazz history at the head of yet another powerful foursome.;Track List:1. If I See Your Face Before Me;2. If There Is Someone Lovelier Than You;3. Little Melonae;4. Rise 'N' Shine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.