- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Soultrane
- Write a Review
- #K75331 000000000 K75331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2010;Notes:High-definition premium 180gm vinyl pressing of this classic Jazz album. Jazz Wax Records. 2010.;Track List:1. Good Bai...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2010;Notes:High-definition premium 180gm vinyl pressing of this classic Jazz album. Jazz Wax Records. 2010.;Track List:1. Good Bait (Tadd Dameron-Count Basie) 12:03;2. I Want to Talk About You (Billy Eckstine) 10:51;3. You Say You Care (Joe Stein-Leo Robin) 6:14;4. Theme for Ernie (Fred Lacey) 4:54;5. Russian Lullaby (Irving Berlin) 5:33;6. Soft Lights and Sweet Music (Irving Berlin) 4:44*
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.