- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Trane: The Atlantic Collection
- Write a Review
- #K54268 000000000 K54268000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this introduction to John Coltrane's revered Atlantic recordings. Tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this introduction to John Coltrane's revered Atlantic recordings. Trane: The Atlantic Collection includes the hit single 'My Favorite Things,' the iconic 'Giant Steps, Naimi' and more, from the heavyweight champion of the jazz world. The album features unique artwork, audio remastered for this release, and a new liner notes essay by Ben Ratliff, former NY Times jazz critic and author of the 2007 biography Coltrane: The Story of a Sound. Working in the bebop and hard bop idioms early in his career, Coltrane helped pioneer the use of modes in jazz and was later at the forefront of free jazz. As his career progressed, Coltrane and his music took on an increasingly spiritual dimension. Coltrane influenced innumerable musicians, and remains one of the most significant saxophonists in music history.;Track List:1. My Favorite Things PT 1 (Single Version) [Remastered];2. Like Sonny;3. Cousin Mary;4. Giant Steps;5. Central Park West;6. Equinox;7. Naima;8. My Shining Hour;9. Mr. Syms;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.