- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Debney - Passion of the Christ (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K74652 000000000 K74652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with eight-page booklet. Comes housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Passion Of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with eight-page booklet. Comes housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Passion Of The Christ (2004), composed by John Debney, is the original score for Mel Gibson's controversial film The Passion Of The Christ. The soundtrack received an Academy Award nomination for Best Original Score and it was on the first place in both Top Christian Albums and Top Soundtracks in 2004. In 2005, the album won a Dove Award for Instrumental album of the year at the 36th GMA Dove Awards. The soundtrack succeeds as a coherent, moving, well executed musical statement whether or not ONE has seen the film. The album is a combination of folk instruments, Eastern-tinged harmonics, solo, and choral voices. Debney has used the Indian master violinist and vocalist L. Shankar, and singer/double-violinist Gingger Shankar. Debney's soundtrack is an interesting and highly recommended work.;Track List:1. The Olive Garden / Night Sky;2. Bearing the Cross;3. Jesus Arrested;4. Peter Denies Jesus;5. The Stoning;6. Song of Complaint;7. Simon Is Dismissed;8. Flagellation / Dark Choir / Disciples;9. Mary Goes to Jesus;10. Peaceful But Primitive / Procession;11. Crucifixion;12. Raising the Cross;13. It Is Done;14. Jesus Is Carried Down;15. Resurrection
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.